Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

AmenπŸ™πŸ•Š

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So glad this came around again a year later. It's a beautiful prayer DE. I love you! We are so blessed to have our God who loves us infinitely.❀️

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I love You Sweet Heart

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Hi D ☺

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Crowder - Good God Almighty - YouTube

Official Music Video for β€œGood God Almighty” by CrowderGet the song here: https://crowder.lnk.to/milkandhoneyIDNew Album 'Milk & Honey' Available NowSubscrib...

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

listening now β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Thank you Esthet!β™₯️ Amen.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Hi Karen 😊 Good Morning Sweet Heart
❀😘❀

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

Thank You!
Amen.
God Bless All
πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

God Bless You Sweet Friend of Mine
❀😘

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Need Not Confess Nothing. .. all is already Known and Taken care of. ...

Just Confess your Love to Thy Brothers and Sisters.
Thats how 2 Love Him

God is good! Praise be to Jesus!

We are fucked. Trump on Hannity talking 2022 and 2024. So nothing happening, as many of us have been pointing out for months.

We are fucked. Nothing is happening and Trump is babbling on and on. So we are skull fucked. Absolutely skull fucked.

Amen? Pfffffffftttttttttttttttt!

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I am praying for you , that God gives you strength, hope & peace. You don't have to trust man but you should trust Father, God. As a sister, I would suggest, stepping away from all media/technology chaos & noise. Go for a walk , spend time at a beach or just take time to be with a family or a friend. Breath. What is taking place right now , is truly not about politics , it's spiritual between God & evil. Our world has been controlled by Satan for a thousand years. God is showing us how we have been in bondage & the depth of evil we have been living in. Sweetheart, please replace the anger in your heart with love. Being negative, hateful & angry only gives evil more power. It's going to get better.@esther is right. Her promise is truth! I pray God's Holy Spirit fills you & I pray the spell on you is binded with the blood of Jesus & you are free.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@esther
God Bless you Sweetheart, I pray you are protected by God's armour. ❀️

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Not true, so much HAS happened an IS happening - trust in the Father, read the Bible and know those who Know are few and some drop crumbs ... its enough to see much is going on.

Complaining is not helpful to anyone.

(3) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen!

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!

In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication

Amen β€πŸ‘Šβ€

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hallelujah!! Praise Jesus β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

βœοΈπŸ›Thank you for this great post!

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

❀❀❀😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

❀😘❀

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

AmenπŸ™πŸΌ