Anyone who contracts Bacterial Pneumonia from wearing masks should SUE the CDC, NIH & Fauci personally! Maybe we can get LLinwood to file a Class action Lawsuit!

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. πŸ‘‹πŸ™‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I Concur...

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

So Fauci is a little old woman too?

"Knowledge is Power" - Francis Bacon | The Best Is Yet To Come | #DigitalSoldiers | Coil: JackieGatsby | TWTR Ban 1.7.21: JaQieSpaceForce

In response Jackie Gatsby to his Publication

iv been looking for this. thanQ

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriotic Grandmother, married 40 plus years, I stand with God, Trump, truth and freedom!

Fauci reminds me of biggie rat from cartoons back in the 60's... I can't abide this man.

Three cheers for the scientists-(some are really bastards)

Its all true. Wouldnt let me paste the link.

[IT'S ALL A LIE] The Inauguration Was Filmed 3 Weeks Before It Actually Happened...

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzqJf1hhoI

#MAGA#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune#wakeUp#lies#Trump#Biden#HiddenKnowledge

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❀ A Citizen of The US. ❀ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❀

lol, I was talking to a lady who likes to ride her bike with her husband and she was riding alone and I asked her, "where's your husband ?" she said he was tired from walking around an amusment park with a mask on." So I said you don't have to wear a mask. She seem stuck with the logic that they would get sick if they ... does not compute...