Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Thats kinda fucked up:

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Any pre 2020 hiest movie:
post 2020 literaly every company:
NOBODY MOVE THIS IS A STICK UP!
STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU WON'T BE HURT!!

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

If we all did vacation things in our own city, region, country, etc, then we'd be reinvesting in ourselves, that's not such a unfortunate alternative. Small businesses really need the support.

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

Hope they have good lawyers

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Welp, take that one off my list. Don’t want to go there now.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I used to want to vacation here. Not any more. Makes me wonder what they are hiding

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I'll bet that the Maldives got a special Astra Zeneca and J&J discount from The Clinton Foundation.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Maldives committing suicide. There are plenty of beautiful sun-filled vitamin D drenching alternatives for vacationing.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

clean that house