Please take a moment and say a prayer for our Military. They're working hard for all of us.

Heavenly Father, please protect and keep safe ALL our Military. I ask that you place a hedge of protection around all these brave Patriot's. Lord God we humbly ask.
Thank you. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @Mammers in this post can reply

Dear Lord please protect all our warriors in uniform, the military and the police in particular save from harms way. And dear Lord please know that our digital warriors are really trying to keep sanity together for all of us, with crumbs of hope and insight into what has happened - providing us the strength to seek your guidance and maintain the higher resonance to collectively see our solution resolved. Thank you dear Lord, in Jesus name we humbly pray before you to rid the demons from the ignorant and allow the innocent their freedom.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Everyday...

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen🙏 Praying every day.
God bless and protect our brave warriors.
Matthew 7:8-11 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. “You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.

✝️Yes, we pray protection upon our US Military! ✝️🛐
✝️Merci Jesus!✝️🛐

Set your alarm for 4:20 eastern and join us. A group of us are praying for our military, president (Trump) and our country!

In response Angry American to his Publication

Every day!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God surround our Alliance of Military throughout the world with millions of legions of guardian angels Demolish the wicked and save every last child All the glory to The Father The Son and the Holy Ghost AMEN✝️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I am praying. 🙏✝️🙏 Amen.

Yes LORD, Amein!

Amen

🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

💌🙏🙏🙏💌 amen

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🙏ongoing for days from here ~ hope others include our military in mich needed daily prayers!🙏

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen 🙏❤️

May God protect you under his holy mantel cover you with the blood of Jesus and surround you with the worrier angles! amen! God speed!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Having a son serving in the#Navy, I can tell you this means everything when I see these posts . Truly. God Bless !

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

yes, God Bless U and your son!

@mammers

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

God Bless you! 🙏 And your son! 🙏
Thank you for your service, both of you! 🇺🇸
WWG1WGA 🔔

(3) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In the Mighty Name of Jesus I stand in agreement with this prayer.
Amen and Amen

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

AMEN🙏✝️🇺🇸