Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

it was very strange β€”many many strange things like they had bricks and tshirts ready and buses coordinated in several cities all within a day ??

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

but what if what we saw was all crisis actors and the police footage shows his knee was on his back but he was already dead from his bad choices in life? The not guilty verdict would show some court systems still do their job. So....no matter what, people in blue citues are screwed!!

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

There is no "what if" about it...another FF....

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

they cooked this up in the cabals kitchen

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Steven Crowder (Louder with Crowder) did a live demo of a 190# person kneeling on his neck for something like 11 (or more) minutes with NO MORTALITY. Still kicking around and mocking the media and liberals mercilessly. Floyd death is totally a FF. Keep an eye on frequency and amplitude of the FF's... "escalate until they capitulate".

(1) Show this thread

that whole thing was a ff to start race wars & riots