Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters

Genesis 1:7
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Genesis 1:8
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Ezekiel 1:23
And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

Ezekiel 1:25
And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Firmament

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

These videos are so good at shoeing all of this. Watch and share.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6EQBAe0M7lsrFjGPbKQhg/videos

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Thank you for sharing these again. I watched one or two of his videos before but in all of the constant goings-on I lost track. wont happen aggain. I can’t wait to watch all of the rest. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

job 37 : 18 You spread out the sky which is strong and like molten glass

In response Elve Twelve to her Publication

just wow.🕊🕊🕊🕊

(1) Show this thread

Which is mind blowing the first time you read this. 💯

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The truth has been staring us on the face for centuries.

(1) Show this thread

Wow!