It’s not like we didn’t expect this, but listen to the actual updated numbers from the CDC.

They are UNBELIEVABLE!

ONLY 6% of all deaths DIRECTLY attributed to COVID.

6%

I’d have the word COVID banned from use as a medical term.

Had this report come out 4 months ago, a halt would have been called to ALL preventative measures. Lockdowns, masks, social distancing, all of it.

As it is, this literal bomb shell of a report will slide by and a staggering criminal conspiracy by the medical profession pushed under the rug.

Or will it?

I think we’re watching a break from ranks among medical professionals right now. Some that can’t handle the pressure created by the fraud, and others that never wanted to be part of it in the first place.

And all of their careers are potentially on the line.

We’re going to have a crazy next few years with Hague style human rights trials and hospital/hospice bankruptcies.

Crazy talk? Take a screenshot. Hit me up in 2025.

OAN:

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Do you have a link for this clip so i can send it to people in messenger? ty!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Hailey Wills to her Publication

It came from telegram, which I access via an app on my phone, so there’s no web site based link for any of its content on my end.

If you’re using a phone you should be able to tap and hold the screen directly over the video, which will create a pop up menu.

one of the options will be to download the file/video or “linked file” to your device.

On a computer a right clicking over the video will do similar.

Then upload it directly to messenger from there.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

the CDC reported this back in August

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

And the hits keep coming