Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

I am not one that posts much, nor do I let myself get caught up in other people's pointless dramas. I no longer watch television, I enjoy my family as much as possible, and try to focus on positive things every day. The illusion that we have been living inhas finally been blown away for me. ...People need to look inside themselves, use their energy wisely, and be careful in thought and deed. Love, has been missing from this earth plane for too long. ...I admit I find it hard to forgive people that do me wrong, but I am working on that. I am conscious that something is truly happening, to benefit the human race , I have known since my childhood, that we are not alone in the universes that surround us. It is simple really, we all need to be loving, kind, and cherish every day. 💗🙏💖😀🙏

Only people mentioned by @Richo in this post can reply

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication

just a thought..you dont know me or my story or what I have lived through, so in essence, it was not easy for me to say.. ! Everyone goes through stuff, I am aware we all have our own journey, I guess I was just trying to put out positivity.....

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

you don't know mine either...

(1) Show this thread