Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Glad to find you again. Hope you are on your feet again soon 🤜🤛

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Checking on you! hope you are doing ok!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Hope yoy are feeling better!!

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

Dear Lord, please send your healing love to this your servant. in your Son Jesus's name i pray.🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

You okay yet? drop by check in 🙏❤

Hope you are feeling better and taking care of yourself.
Praying for you!!🙏

sent this earlier but dang sent to DQC. this site is new but this was meant for you.....
sorry you are not geeling well, regarding your pneumonia, be sure you ask your doctor about a fish oil it's called a Vacepa. first, I do not sell it! LOL it is a pure fish oil processed for clarity for different times. It helps with the inflammation of the lungs and heart. Used for cardiovascular issues but Is getting an indication for lung inflammation as well. Good luck stay healthy many blessings to you ahead

WIFE,MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER,PATRIOT,TRUMP LOVER,ANIMAL LOVER! READY FOR A NEW WORLD FULL OF AWAKE,LOVING,GIVING,MANKIND,GODLY PEOPLE!

🙏❣️WILL CONTINUE WITH PRAYERS AND A BIG HUG!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

people on twit praying 4 u

everyone loves u so much 💓

the boys miss U too 🔥🐲⚡

get well soon 😊🙏

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread