Those that hurt children are going to be wiped out. Many have already been wiped out.

If [you’re] reading this, and you hurt children, your day is coming SOON!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God bless you and all of the military. I will be forever grateful. I pray for all of you each day. I know God is smiling at you.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Thank you Jesus#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need to eradicate it from this planet forever!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i know a girl who is 25 now but was abused by her uncle when she was around 10 years old.she went to tell her fathers family about it this year and they attacked her and didnt believed her but protected the man because he gives them all money . i hope Hod knows who this man is and makes justice . i hope all these kind of situations that are secret inside the families come out in the day of justice . She needs that justice and every child who is abused at home

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

God will take care of all matters of Justice, more so than any of us could possibly imagine ... we give it all to God.

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I have a similar story. My Aunt eventually filed for divorce. She wanted me to speak up. She was not a good mother and I wouldn't. She was awarded my niece and nephew anyway. I never heard from him again until my wedding when I received a generous check.

(2) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Was that Lin Wood pointing out 4 past Presidents as
Traffickers a marker... I think it is a 2x4 to the face marker
for them

❤🇱🇷💪✔

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I was going to repost this but the repost count is at 187.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen Doq 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Send those demons back to hell

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Amen 🙏❤️

Amen

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

It amazes me how many people are blind to the child traffic industry. I told a couple today that had no clue! They were going to look it up.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Sad and Unbelievable on that..
those of us who know and think we can handle what is really
going on and how big it all is...it is worse

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

It is shocking that people believe that children go missing because either parents may have kidnapped them. Made me frustrated and angry at the same time ... so i asked this group of friends if 7000000+ parents kidnap their children? there was silence. I left them with that thought .

(2) Show this thread

yes sir!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Yep.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Mk 9:42

(2) Show this thread

#truth . ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

A.L.L. OF. T.H.E.M.!
#DoNotTouchTheChildren#GodWins

All of them.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Thanks be to God!

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Justice
For
Kids

is coming!!!

#GodWins#goodwins
#KennedyVision

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Luv Ya Tiff! ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Q#2051 —> “These people need to ALL be ELIMINATED.”

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

PEDO/PEDOVORE ALERT!!

WE CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING
WE CAN __SMELL__ YOU

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The pictures of those assholes in those bunny outfits really piss me off, as do the ones of them carrying terrified children in cages.

(3) Show this thread

on ne touche pas un enfant 😎..que justice arrive

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Every child is my child
No mercy for [them]
#NCSWIC

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

There is no escape.

As someone who was almost nabbed by someone working for the American Red Cross when I was a child......reading this makes me glad. Really glad.

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Jim Caviezel is such a wonderful human being. He gives me hope that we will survive this evil if we all stand together.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Amen Brother. Bring the Pain!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 YES YES, AMEN. And THANK YOU.