Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

💉

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙄🌴 They are blind. When you tell them they have a 99+% chance of living it goes right over their heads. They don't even take a second to think about what I just said. Sad, very sad!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Isn't it mind boggling? How can people be so stupid? I can't believe how many people who we pass on a daily basis can have such a low IQ. If anything, this has opened my eyes to the sad state of our citizens of the world.

I'm sure they are not acctually stupid. Brainwashed yes, but stupid no. It's almost like a hypnotic blank!!

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ehcor in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

We're playing semantics here.