Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Quite the coincidence, I was listening to them last night

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hi old friend. We listened to that a lot last summer but that video is great and I can’t hear them now w/out thinking of VK. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is just badass my fren!
Nana has a President, his name is DJT!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It sure is Nana! I see you everywhere- it’s hilarious! Are you triplets?! 😂🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

fire! 🔥🔥🔥

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

WOW Lin Wood accuses Vatican, House of Windsor, Obamas and more of child sex trafficking and he mentions the Illuminati. Cats out of the bag now Patriots

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

WOW WOW WOW - TO HAVE SOMEONE JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT IS AMAZING!!!!!

(5) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

wait for tomorrows headline!

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

(1) Show this thread