Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Jim Caviezel goes full anon. 👀
#SaveOurChildren

'Passion of the Christ' Star Jim Caviezel Pushes Adrenochrome Conspiracy https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/17/passion-of-the-christ-jim-caviezel-adrenochrome-conspiracy-tim-ballard/

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW💥💥💥
#qsentme#ENDHumanTraficking

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Gosh...it is not nor was not a theory! Only groups or organizations that call it a theory are the conspiracists...

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

Jim was so emotional talking about what he knows. Lin sealed it. They may never wake up, or it may be like a cow pie dmashed in their face

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I was watching live.........
......... Jim was practically in tears as he mentioned things he saw working with Tim Ballard........... - HUGE breakthrough.
It's ALL TRUE.
PRAY!
I asked for prayers that they get the movie done and out!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

💥💥💥