10 Days of darkness is symbolic to 3 days of darkness in the heart of the earth. It's when most gave up. Lost hope and some threw in the towel. You are learning biblical lessons here whether you realize it or not. All part of the plan.

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Matthew 12:40

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Praise be to God, in Jesu name Amen.

so wait we have Another 3 days!!!? bummer

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

The way I see it, when your at your lowest,
stay calm & give it to God...
you can't fall off the floor!

I Am the End and Summation of All things.. The End that is without End even as the Beginning

WWG1WGA, Researcher, Devoted to God and the truth, Looking forward "The Best is Yet to Come"

Praise God.

fort 😎✊

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

our lady of fatima spoke of three days of darkness and the revelation of horrific crimes of inhumanity. then peace. it is phenomenal to be living prophecy. no wonder melania exorcised the white house twice 🙏

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

HAPPY TO BE ALIVE HAPPY TO BE AWAKE. THE GREAT AWAKENING IS H E R E ! HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY♥️👊

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Amen WOW!!!!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Amen. I could not agree more.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Stay faithful Patriots, God has taken care of it
God bless President Trump,his family, administration & God bless the USA
❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤

Heart of the Earth is representative of the wickedness of man's heart that Christ knowingly threw himself into. Thursday evening his arrest, to the sunday resurrection. 3 days, 3 nights.

Jonah, like Christ, willingly threw himself to the fish.

I refuse to give up. God and you fine Patriots have got me this far, I will not walk away now.

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

i really needed this 💚 thank you

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

1/24 ➡️ 421 👇👀

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

im trying to comprehend but Im struggling.🤔

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts