Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Looks like Bondi Hipsters haven't posted on their FB page since 20th Nov 2020.

they work for mossad, the lead singer agent of moloch

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I hope they are! That was AWESOME!

who are they?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Probably, I have asked myself that a lot these days. If they are all part of the special parasite club then I think it is highly probable that they are still "alive" anything to prolong retribution.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I’m on the fence with this because at one point in the video they seem like they are invoking a prayer to the dark side and so I think the more this is played the more power and gives to it. While I agree it’s a red pill it could be wrapped in a way to get us to give the dark power by playing and sharing it. Not sure which way to go on this one. Just my personal opinion.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Interesting theory. I did not play it so I am not sure. I just know that George was a avid atheist so I am thinking that he bought their lie BIG time.

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

How was this song put out there? Aren't the music industry
the producers......

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Everything I've learned in the last few months on this site (new to this) summed up in one song.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

If they are I hope they have had vasectomies so they can't procreate.

Or is/was this a satire or for real?

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

NO SATIRE HERE! FROM HAND SYMBOLISMS TO ALL TRUTH‼️RESEARCH THIS YOU WILL FIND IT ALL TRUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU‼️DISNEY SUCKS‼️BOYCOTT ANYTHING DISNEY‼️

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

THIS IS TOTALLY REAL! MY THOUGHT IS THEY ARE SHOWING "us" WHAT CELEBS/FREEMASONS DO TO COMMUNICATE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! I SAW WHERE THE MOUSTACHED MAN IS SUPPOSE TO BE HEATH LEDGER. HE SUPPOSEDLY IS DEAD....my thought is he must be helping the WHITE HATS TO GET THE TRUTH OUT

(2) Show this thread

Where can I find this to share? Who are they? Thank you!

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

Brilliant! Catchy tune and engaging video, all the while teaching about and exposing one of the darkest secrets imaginable. (But it's going to be hard to get Illuminati! out of my head 🤣🤣

Did you see all the pedo signs?

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

omg..hysterical

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Saw this last week and said the one with the beard /moustache is Heath Ledger 🙏🏻❤️

CRAZY SH!T AND TRUE ‼️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bondi hipsters are 2 freaking idiots??? —-look at this lovely lil piece they did
https://fb.watch/4YbFx_yRMB/

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” ― Donald Trump

As much as this looks like a fun type video, there is more factual information in this short video, than the average sheep can learn about in a year. Maybe this is the type of stuff that needs to get out more often....may help to dumb it down a bit for them . Catchy tune though....

lol so silly
Love it!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Catchy little diddy, stuck in my head now. Illuminati 🎶

You can never tell with these things

lead singer is a jew

they work for the cia lol

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Brilliant

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

😂😂🤣pray for their safety🙏

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Yes and still funny. Bondi Hipsters.

I believe in Jesus, the way and the truth and the life !

Top hit of the year !

🤣🤣🕺🏻

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

If they are I’d be surprised. I’ve never seen this.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

OMG i was lmao watching this 🤣🤣!! I hope these guys are ok 🙏!

Whaaaat a piece of work. Final lyric, " We're going to get assassinated for making his video." Brilliant!!! Nice share.