Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Natural holistic approaches to treatments don't make big profits so are made to appear like snake oil when they are the ones selling snake oil. Go figure.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

i will have to check this out

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Just bought an 8oz bottle of this, non-gmo, cold pressed, organic and will give it a shot. Thank you for reminding me about this, had a tab opened up from a month ago and forgot about it.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I put it in a pepper grinder and top my food just like i would pepper!

I got this about 6mo ago, somewhere around here.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Would this be good for my daughter who is Down Syndrome ans has a heart defect??

they do sell gel caps on amazon

#WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Qanon

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

You can buy veg caps and fill them yourself.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

nasty tasting but down the hatch