I love to crochet with yarn! ๐Ÿ˜Š GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

๐ŸšจPRAYER REQUEST! ๐Ÿšจ
Father, God please wrap your wings around my granddaughter Cynthia. Father she is my precious Angel & she will be turning 3 years old & she had her shots done 2 days ago & she is having a bad reaction to her MMR . Father her leg is red, hard & hot to the touch. ๐Ÿ˜ข Father , God please help my little precious angel! Please give her Dad, Jacob strength , comfort & all he needs so he can be strong for his daughter. Father, you know Cynthia is his world. She is on her way to the hospital. Please, Father guide the Dr.s to help anyway they can..
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
@esther

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

If you are familiar w/Homeopathy a couple doses of Ledum 30c will help. If unavailable you can PRAY this specific remedy that is for any jab that pierces the skin. Rusty nail or a vaccine. 38 years ago that shot nearly killed my daughter. The remedies saved her life. Needless to say, that was the end of that program!

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

My deepest love for all you are experiencing๐Ÿ™ I had several years of professional training, but my children were my 'test kitchen', mostly self taught. The biggest 'game changer' came upon the discovery of specific prayer for Homeopathic remedies. Then that evolved into realizing that loving intent is even more effective. You don't even need to know the names of the remedies. Just intend and your prayers are answered.