Anyone want to take a crack at this one? Think dark to light. Blackhat FF vs Whitehat FF.

1. None of the FF's victims are dead....
2. I don't know a single racist...
3. Morgan Freeman said it best.. "You want to end racism...stop talking about it."...
4. Abortion is for your tv....NOT HUMAN LIVES...
5. BY LAW PRESIDENT TRUMP IS STILL THE PRESIDENT...

NUFF FUCKING SAID...

ABORTION IS MURDER....

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I just wonder how anyone could argue for the murdering of the most innocent who cannot defend themselves. A person like that must truly have pure evil in their heart. My heart hurts so bad to think of what immense pain these poor babies suffer. Thank the Lord for those who do fight for the unborn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-law-rewarding-private-citizens-who-successfully-sue-abortion-providers-faces-lawsuit/ar-AAM77LB?ocid=BingNewsSearch

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

I am proud to be a Texan. And an American. I could never see myself being proud of anything related to human sacrifice other than stopping it completely. That would be something to be proud of.

(1) Show this thread