I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

🚨PRAYER REQUEST! 🚨
Father, God please wrap your wings around my granddaughter Cynthia. Father she is my precious Angel & she will be turning 3 years old & she had her shots done 2 days ago & she is having a bad reaction to her MMR . Father her leg is red, hard & hot to the touch. 😒 Father , God please help my little precious angel! Please give her Dad, Jacob strength , comfort & all he needs so he can be strong for his daughter. Father, you know Cynthia is his world. She is on her way to the hospital. Please, Father guide the Dr.s to help anyway they can..
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@esther

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

can they find a natural doctor? The hospital is not going to want to admit vax damage and she needs detoxig. God bless her. No more vaccines :(

Unfortunately we don't have that kind of thing here in our area. 😟

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

ok, any good chiropractors? they can know a lot. also lots to do at home. Detox clay baths, MMS, fulvic acid, silica water, to name a few. If her leg is just hot and red they will prob call that a normal reacion,” nothing ro worry about β€œ but detoxing is a great idea when home.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
(1) Show this thread