Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There is no Coronavirus pandemic. It has not been isolated. It's the flu relabeled. Its right out of one their Hollywood movies. Covid is "certificate of vaccination identification. 19 = AI. There is no "vaccine." its an RNA/DNA changing concoction meant to make you sterile, sedate and/or dead. To them, the virus merely the useless eaters, christians, minorities and anyone who is not NWO committed. Jim Jordon did an excellent job exposing that with Fauci. He had him so flustered he look and sounded like a complete bumbling idiot. i suggest everyone go back, look at and really analyze his words in that exchange.

https://youtu.be/2_MqHg4QVqI

did maxine waters just tell jim jordan to SHUT HIS MOUTH??? that bitch needs to go...

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SusieQLou in this post can reply

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Yes she did.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I know right. 95% of them need to go

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

i mean ABSOLUTELY NO decorum with these peiple anymore. so sick of this shit

(1) Show this thread