✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

MANY ARE OBLIVIOUS.

I jokingly say to my co workers; as long as they have the white picket fence, football on T.V. and a six pack of beer.... Nothing is going to change their mindset. Well I guess that will change very, very soon for everybody!!!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Only way it changes is if Trump and company find the will to end this entire scam before the rest of Trump's base bails. Reality is, watching a former President release cookie cutter statements and tell folks, TWICE, to go take the phony vaccine, is baffling at best, murder at worst.

Absolutely stunning times we live in. Flynn tells us they have ALL the evidence for the election scam, yet here we are today with the dog and pony show in Maricopa County. Pure mother fucking trash.

END THIS ENTIRE SCAM TODAY!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Agreed. I was never on twitter or facebook.....
I started researching in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, private prisons, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the ringing of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole DavidWilcock/Drake deception. 10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". We need to turn the ship around and do a full on assault against the criminals.

(1) Show this thread