So remember when Trump was trying to help White farmers from South Africa come to the USA cause of the supposed genocide being committed against them in South Africa and people were like oh this is BS and as soon as the demoncRATs cheated their way in, it was ruled that there is no reason for asylum for said White farmers from South Africa, so in today's world of reality I present to you unedited proof of what is happening and what is coming, you can hate me later, WARNING WARNING WARNING you HAVE been WARNED

Only people mentioned by @GitRDone73 in this post can reply

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

This is some bologna. Breaks my heart to continue to see all of the awful things this "administration" is allowing. How are people so blind?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The problem with the world today is the heart of evil that can do this to another human being for no good reason at all. Not defending themselves just pure evil murder for their amusement!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh this just tears my heart, Nana has been asking for attention to Africa for a long time. It is a genicide of white farmers and Christians.