🙃

In response The Mac to his Publication

HAhaha, Bad hair day?

Seriously, if the Earth can be utilized as a magnetic force then there is no gravitational pull if working with the opposite magnetic element.
SUCH AS: Putting two polarized magnets together (repelling each other) and injecting a two pronged circuit completed with coiled copper wires attached, this video shows it as free energy, for charging the phone.

QUESTION: why does each wire need to be coiled?
Do the coils act like an intensified distance, accelerating the magnetic waves into energy? Is that why it works?

Lorentz force

PHYSICS
noun: Lorentz force; plural noun: Lorentz forces
the force which is exerted by a magnetic field on a moving electric charge.

Standing wave, also called stationary wave, combination of two waves moving in opposite directions, each having the same amplitude and frequency. The phenomenon is the result of interference; that is, when waves are superimposed, their energies are either added together or canceled out.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Presumably that's why the Atlantic and Pacific oceans do not mix ... one having the (Atlantic) clockwise centrifugal force and the other from the southern pole has a counter clockwise rotation, which then repels them from mixing (so I read). Plus they are of different molecular structures yet have about the same density, so they are a wall to each other ... that just floors me.

Is magnetism, in any way partly responsible for why the oceans don't mix?

pole (third-person singular simple present poles, present participle poling, simple past and past participle poled)

(transitive) To induce piezoelectricity in (a substance) by aligning the dipoles.

🤷🏼‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

The magnetic transducers form the first large group of electromechanical transducers. ... In case of an electrodynamic transducer, a magnetic force – lorentz force – being proportional to coil current appears in the air gap between moving coil and fixed yoke.

Sorry you lost me 😔 ... it's fascinating but very new info, so I'm not absorbing it too well.

(1) Show this thread