Only people mentioned by @SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

Absolutely not. Not even close.

Doesn't matter. Trump is still babbling on and on about his great vaccine and is now looking towards 2022 and 2024. Trouble is, as Trump abandons us and allows the 2020 election to stand, he is losing half of his base. Trust the Plan? Pffffffffftttttttttttt!

Folks, we have been mother fucking had. Simple to see, really.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

You're starting to look like a troll.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Keep passing this around Patriots - it's gotta stick sooner or later!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

👍(citizen man) on u tube is also covering same topics good channei i watched last night was really good impressive👍

The three following pics are not evennthe same person...

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I think J Carey is one of the Masked Posers, I think James Woods too. Others also.

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

“Better Call Saul”
I think its this guy;· Robert John Odenkirk

James Wood or Jim carrey

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

There is no FOOKING Joe Biden. ✅💯 OK.

I know the real one was evil af, just don't know if the insinutation is this is a patriot playing him or another deep state pos. I don't know.

BUT who is playing him, good or bad? Has me wondering bout the Illimunati cards first originating in the eighties then the newer ones in the nineties. Idk why but keep thinking of that when I see this.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield