For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.#MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga#QANON

Follow us@SecretPatriotQ

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

its sad that we gotta cater to the snowflakes, a full scale declas sure would be nice, netwroks appear to be running fine, all is calm on the western front, well see what happens but im not going to hold my breath, were constantly given hope and then the goalposts are moved, the average concerned citizen is about ready to put a bullet in their head with all the misinformation, and lack of information, its hard to be patient while literally nothing happens every day, if you have so much control, shut it all dowm, if not just shut up.

wih acess to time travel you should of had this done yesterday

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Breathofthewok in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

exactly, 😂 sheep will sleep, while we fight for them

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

All good except now our cities will burn because these media assholes will continue to spin BS on these career criminals being upstanding citizens AND fanning the flames of racism. These media channels need to come down and these false flags that are happening every day are getting tiresome.