โ€œWe got them allโ€
-Donald J Trump

#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#FreeHumanity

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Yes. I know. Just found out yesterday an undercover DEA is in the area. This is my proof that it will be okay.. so to anyone finding the Truth in your neighborhoods keep reporting any hint, anything that is coming to you. It gets to the right action people to clean up ALL of the swamp. We are at the local level now... we must ALL do our part to fight the last of the fight... not inciting or condoning violence. However, 2A matters. Spiritually protect yourself, your kids, your loved ones, your customers, your good neighbors. Ask for help from Higher, they are waiting patiently to be invited to assist. Invite them to help and you will connect to source and share all information coming to you. Know a sicko pedo? Know a corrupt politician, official, person, any thieves? Let it be known that you know. Tell others...voices travel. Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness so do your research. I know there are satanic cultists, activity near me.. getting closer to finding the exact location.#wwg1wga