Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I also think she needs to show us all a Paternity Test and who her real biological father is * Webster Hubbel* cough. Whoring around wasn't just allowed for Bill. Hillary got around too.

HIPPA protects the medical privacy of every U.S. Citizen, Trump or anyone else doesn't owe her or anyone a thing related to what goes on between them and their doctors. She needs to learn the Law! I think Chelsea also needs to explain to us her relationship with the Church of Satan.

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

Proof right their that the so called vaccine is deadly and not meant to help anyone. No way in hell this bitch would want to save President Trump's life. So this says more than that idiotic bitch thought we would be able to pull out of it.

Chesla you are dumb like mommy.

He took the HCQ vaccinations.

Now go pound salt.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Viral offspring🤮🤮🤮

What’s in your EVIL SATANIC MOTHERS LAPTOP❗️, taking about laptops where Hunter❓

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

oh snap! 😆

Chelsea Clinton, GFO!

President Trump Doesnt Need No Fake Vac Chelsea! Hes Superman! Vac Your Own Parents! oops Too Late! Turn Your Cross Right Side Up!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

ALREADY!!

Spit my Coffee out! 🤣😂. So Hysterical!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

EXACTLY.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

P.S. Ukraine is Comprimised! 👇🐸👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8qOmGFnoG0

chelsea is pond scum. why does anybody even notice her or him...who knows????

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

only thing. miss monica in the portrait wearing the blue dress. is not her real father.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Truth.

(1) Show this thread