*From my friend Sebastian Mircea, very good information
Different sources report that Evergren ship on board chemicals that would activate climate change. 1.200 children were found dead and over 1.300 were rescued and the Russian and American military worked together to confiscate the ship. They knew what was on board Here I will stress again that when President Trump talks about vaccines, he refers to Hydroxy-Chloroquine and Re Generon drugs, an antibody cocktail. I remind you that to show people that this virus is not dangerous and deadly, in October he got sick and was hospitalized for 3 days. Actually spent 3 days aboard a submarine. When he came out, in a video outside the White House, he said he was cured and feeling better and stronger than ever, recommending this medicine to everyone. When he said the military would distribute the free vaccine, he meant arrests made by the military. He was the man who, through the FDA, the Federal Drug Control Agency, canceled Bill Gates ID 20

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Sylvia, click on at the bottom under it