While Patriots and anons are panicking, Trump is starting his own Patriot Party.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Here is my first mea culpa. Santa Surfing said tonight that Trump has not appoved the above and was not involved in the filing. It is my desire not to post or repost anything that cannot be supported. apologies.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response janie gee to her Publication

Just another crooked lawyer trying to extract $$ from would be supporters via a perfectly legal filing.

(1) Show this thread

so glad he leaving them in the dust

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

THE PATRIOT PATRY!
The very NAME i mentioned to my family a lil while back!
As soon as its available, I WILL BE SIGNING UP up to be a PATRIOT 🇺🇸VOTER!
ThQ again Mr. President@realdonaldtrump!
I love you..
The WHOLEWORLD❤'sYOU!

In response VickiLynn Roberts to her Publication

like rhe NEW PARTY NAME! what a great ring to it

(1) Show this thread

Even if it's only for the state of Georgia it will quickly grow to 50 states plus territories!

Patriot, Mom, & Truth Seeker!! 🇺🇸 Trump is my president!! #SaveOurChildren #PromisesmadePromiseskept

Excited about this!!🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

😎Sounds good to me. No one will ever trust the Dem or Rep parties again! So, we keep hearing about another election in March (?). Who will be running in that election? 🤔

Has anyone researched the man who is at the bottom? Michael Joseph Gaul?

Ready!

Cuenadian Patriot. Sammy Surfer. Child of God. Qquestioner. Seeker. And so much more than they ever let me believe. WWG1WGA

Who's panicking?