Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Dogecoin is being blocked by most crypto dealers but some how the price continues to rise, if this doesn't prove the game is fixed than you're not paying attention.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

If I don't intend to invest, is it still the right way to secure assets in precious metals?
I would like to buy either gold or platinum, but it is difficult to determine when to buy because of the high and stable prices.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

Buy what ever you can hold in your hand. That would be my advice, if you buy anything.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I bought a small amount of gold in early March, but as I hesitated to buy more, the price kept going up and up, and I heard rumors that the value of gold would eventually drop significantly, so I was really confused.
I'm glad to have your advice!
Thank you very much.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response asami 107 to her Publication

Gold is awesome, but silver is awesome as well due to the fact the ratio/rate has been suppressed for so long. I would suggest going to local shops and look to see what they have and if it is close to spot price. Buying now before everything unfolds is key. Hope this helps.

Until now, gold and platinum have been the mainstream products traded in Japan, and silver has been handled in small quantities due to lack of demand.
This is why most stores have stopped selling it, so people are frustrated that they can't buy it.

I'm glad for the advice. Thanks

Only people mentioned by @asami in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from asami 107, click on at the bottom under it