Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is starting a prayer time each night at 8:09 each evening for anyone interested in praying together to our Father God.

We will not only be praying but we will be TOGETHER manifesting (co-creating) the future that we want for this country, this planet,&all God's children here.
Please let me know if you would like to participate.

If you have a prayer you would like to post at that time or if you would like to pray OUT LOUD in your own home with us in private.

Also please feel free to post what specific things you would like to manifest as a group for humanities future. My suggestion will be to come up with a list of 10 to 15 things we want in our future & stick to the goals united. Manifesting the same things together every night. Prayer would be separate.

Nana is not sure exactly how this will work but I will get this party started Sunday night at 8:09.

THERE IS SO MUCH POWER IN US PRAYING & MANIFESTING TOGETHER!!!
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@Ghost

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What time zone are you in so I know what time?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Perfect! so am I! Iโ€™ll be there with you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread