While this is not an endorsement of everything he says in all his videos.
He is spot on here.
You old souls know exactly what he is talking about!
We are all here for a reason, find your inner direct connectin to God and let's get this party started!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/ORyO2j9_hds

Kryon Explains Why Old Souls Will Develop Powerful Abilities That Others Won't - YouTube

Welcome to the Kryon - LeeCarrollThis Channel is an esoteric spiritual site featuring channeled information from Kryon, a loving angelic entity. You are look...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for posting this video❗️I’ve always known that I am an Old soul, I’ve always felt it, I’ve always ask what my purpose on earth is, now I don’t have to ask anymore🙏🏼🥳🥳

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response chore Toke to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

“Relax;
And, Just be here..”
❤️Loved that part.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Nana has been receiving so many light energy waves physically all day everyday that I am now trying to push them back out to others.
Like Jesus tried to teach I think all you have to do is just be and ppl with see your light and goodness without you telling them anything, Your light will be so bright by you just being you that they cant walk by without feeling it, seeing it, noticing your joy.
They will want to be in your joy.
Just be the best you that you can be and the rest will take care of itself.

(1) Show this thread

Love & Wisdom, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Speech. Rule of Law, Equality Under the Law. *WWG1WGA* - line will hold!

I like how you set this up👍 and I also agree. There is much food for thought in Kryon- material but not everything for sure.

In response sTAGe FIN to his Publication

Nana for sure resonates with a lot of what he says.
Of course he is just a soul like me, and we all tend to slightly attach our own perspectives to the truths that we tell to others.
We are all light energy beings, souls, here on a journey that we repeat by choice. Everything I have learned, and mostly have experienced confirms this reincarnation of souls process being a choice.

(1) Show this thread