Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ who believes that the only way out is through it πŸ™ Stay atrong and united πŸ’ͺ

did anyone hear or see a gunshot in the video? Am i missing something?

I believe in America, our constitutional rights and fighting for them, and I hope at some point soon, the corrupt are held accountable!!!

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

Daunte Wright incident?

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ who believes that the only way out is through it πŸ™ Stay atrong and united πŸ’ͺ

In response Paul Wilson to his Publication

yes.

I believe in America, our constitutional rights and fighting for them, and I hope at some point soon, the corrupt are held accountable!!!

i watched this and didnt see anything that was like other vids of similar situations...the action of the gun didnt seem to cycle, no muzzle flash/blast...?, victim didnt seem to flinch ....??, so many odd things happening, crazy times....the left loves these issues/events to use againt us to try to dismantle the 2nd amendment, and..... no one wants to talk about the facts of these "victims" resisting arrest, criminal background, not like they were just innocently sitting on a park bench and the cops are just running around taking out minorities for no reason.... as someone once said, play stupid games- win stupid prizes!

yes Paul! ok, so I'm not crazy. this is clearly another loonie leftie production. why on earth so many people jump onboard to honor and set up memorials for felons and drug addicts. If you say that out loud, they accuse you of white priveledge and racism. its unreal. Society is turned on its ear. how do we get back to living like we were?

In response Paul Wilson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenB1 in this post can reply

Loonie left!, perfect!, i agree, everything you said is right on....glorifying criminals...the left goes straight to blm riots/protest before they have the facts....as for society and our country...?, very discouraging how divided we have become...the left doesnt seem to believe freedom, liberty, pride in how far we have come, yes there have been a few areas/ or issues we need to address, no where is perfect... the corrupt politicians also add to our problems, the MSM and the woke/virtue signaling definitely dont help....it sure seems that there is something going on behind the scenes for the better..?, trying to stay hopeful!!