Can someone help me with this...what in the hell is going on with Canada or here in Ontario? It was announced today that there will be military checkpoints at the province borders.

Is it to arrest more of the little swamp people here? I'm getting tired of hearing my drone of a co-worker say "its alright if Trudeau did black face. He was a rich ignorant teen when he did it and he apologized for it...so its alright now", then two seconds later for him to yell at his phone and say how lucky that the people in California can get the vaccines.

I'm trying to hold on patriots but the only other patriots I know are on here. I'm constantly surrounded by drones and even if I bring up the facts/video evidence, the response is thats fake/edited/cgi.

Then again...its April Showers right?

#wwg1wga#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @FrankDeFrank in this post can reply

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

Hang in there Frank. Aussie Patriots are with you

In response John Matheson to his Publication

Thank you John 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

What you said about blackface and vacinnes happens every single day and people have been beyond brainwashed now.

In response Matt Canada to his Publication

Yeah, as if they have been stupidwashed. No one i have met can give me an answer to "if I get a vaccine and it doesn't protect me, why should I get it to begin with?".

And for the blackface if lets say Ford did it, they will ask for his head. Nothing makes sense. Although Canada is filled with the truly tarded so I am hoping we are lockdown to arrest the small time ones.

(1) Show this thread

Wondering myself

In response Max Milian to his Publication

Right? But the drones think they are "righteous" for protecting other people?

I have come to the conclusion that this is their national anthem for those drones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrz3W0-NkNI

Batman crazy song - YouTube

I simply love this song :P

(1) Show this thread