Hi. I just heard about site like 5 minutes ago frm Santa/Pepe. Paused video/came right over 2 sign up. I'm really excited! I haven't followed anyone yet-just got here! I'm so excited! It sure does resemble that other place! I hope i'm more successful w followers here than Gab. I have 14.🤦‍♀️😂

Only people mentioned by @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony in this post can reply

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

In response DeJean76 QQQ to her Publication

Welcome to anonup! maybe most of us are new here this January, keep up!

Welcome to AnonUp! I'm brand new here as well. I love this place too! I followed you! 😍

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Brand new here too but it already feels like home. N FL patriot? Yeah! Me too! Nice to meet you.

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

Welcome!

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

Hi Dejean! question...I'm in N FL too. have you noticed an abnormally high amount of Navy Jet Traffic this past week? I'm NE Florida.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

welcome.
folowing you

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Santa brought me here, too.

God Wins Always, America loving Patriot, 2A forever, MAGA, KAG, Q, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Glad to see you here. I got on gab and never was able to get on. I really like this site

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication

same here, got on gab but could never get back on to do anything, it just spins into oblivion, lol...Welcome@dejean76 to the Patriot Party 🇺🇸👍

(1) Show this thread

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

one more follow. 👍

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

GAB is horrible for people following you. I had 3

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Let me help you get on you way newb! Have a follow on me!
~Honk~

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WELCOME!!!?!

#WWG1WGA #QAnon #darktolight #pizzagateisreal #Trumpwon

i love how easy it is to follow! just hit the @ and away ya go! if you add /suggestions to the web address all the top patriots like vk and doq pop right up!!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

i have not been successful on gab. This is my place :)
God Bless

I am retired USAF and a mother. I love God, my family and friends and this country. Proud MAGA supporter. WWG1WGA

😁Welcome aboard

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Welcome Patriot!

Gold Star Wife. Patriot. WWG1WGA *De Opress Libre*

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you for doing this too!! I am on Wego.Social too, is it possible to get verified here too?

(1) Show this thread

Retired bone shaman, classical musician, Akita mom.

Hi and welcome, DeJean! This is a really great, friendly community!