Only people mentioned by @SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I WANT to agree with you but cannot.
I'm sorry.
I live where the corruption is so deep.
And all intertwined with our corrupt judicial system.
Rape. Torture of private citizens. Planting drugs. Harassing citizens and especially teenagers for no DAMN reason.
Our parks are built for teenagers to go have fun playing sports or riding skateboards. FORGET IT. They are run off by awful cops and we have few minorities where I live.
The majority of cops are vile beings.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im a PI and wish they would support me...Im the fact collector! Facts are Facts even if you choose to ignore them.

i no longer support them. they chose their side. and it isnt ours.