List of expelled US diplomats by is pretty interesting (Wray and John Bolton on the list.

⚡️ Russian SANCTIONS list of American officials prohibited from entering:

1. Merrick Garland, US Attorney General

2. Michael Carvajal, Director of the US Federal Bureau of Prisons;

3. Alejandro Mayorkas, US Secretary of Homeland Security;

4. Susan Rice, Adviser to the President of the United States for Domestic Policy, Former Permanent Representative to the United Nations and Assistant for National Security;

5. Christopher Wray, FBI Director;

6. Avril Haynes, Director of US National Intelligence;

7. John Bolton, former Assistant to President of the United States for National Security and Permanent Representative to the United Nations;

8. Robert Woolsey, former director of the CIA

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Putin is Against the NWO He is on our side

this made my day. I'm not saying I'm a putin fan (he's still a dictator) but damn he cracks me up. he won't even talk to byden and HE'S kicked US out. LOL. He's got some big ol brass ones!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'd say "Putin aint playin" in their evil BS...I have a new found respect for Russia and Putin...I personally think all of the Russia intel over the years has been a total cabal lie..to make us believe Russia is the enemy. Just my humble opinion#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Love that list! Pooty Poot must be laughing his arse off.

Russia to expel 10 US diplomats in response to US sanctions
Moscow says it will also place eight US officials on a sanctions list and restrict US NGO activity in Russia.
16 Apr 2021 Updated: 9 hours ago

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/16/russia-to-expel-10-us-diplomats-in-response-to-us-sanctions

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

NGO = [GS]

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

A "Who's Who" list of Satanic Globalists to watch.

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

We are going to have to do something very nice for PUTIN!!!! Very smart guy, white hat???

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Credits:@cowboyw2b

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

husband and i were just discussing this. somethings not right for us to be seeing good things about an 'evil man'. Questioning his evilness now

(2) Show this thread

I love Putin now. This is a list of collosal scumbags

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The WORLD is helping.

credits:@cowboyw2b
https://anonup.com/thread/4027849

(1) Show this thread

🤔that is very interesting