BREAKING - April 16, 2021
#DeadWomanWalking
#HillaryClinton found GUILTY by#militarytribunal at Guantanamo Bay#Gitmo

Clinton will be EXECUTED by HANGING BY HER NECK UNTIL DEAD on April 26, 2021.

#clinton was CONVICTED by all 3 Military Judges on ALL charges

#Hillary was found GUILTY
of:
> the murders of#SethRich,#VinceFoster & Supreme Court Justice#AntoninScalia;

>#trafficking & abusing minors from#Haiti & other third-world nations
&
> conspiring to assassinate a presidential candidate#DonaldTrump

>>>#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw

#StandAgainstEvil
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil:
God will not hold us guiltless.
NOT to speak IS to speak.
NOT to act IS to act”
#DietrichBonhoeffer

#Adrenochrome
#Benghazi
#billclinton
#ChelseaClinton
#ChildRapist
#ChildTrafficking
#ClintonCrimeFamily
#clintonfoundation
#crimesagainstchildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#DeepStateCabal
#Evergreen
#HumaAbedin
#johnpodesta
#SamsClub
#Walmart

Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

she's been dead for years this is false info

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

please please please be TRUE!!!!!!

Not according to MonkeyWerk - says this is bogus

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

I love all these comments. We have come so far. Everything looked at with an openmind and discernment. I'll listen to this, put it in my pocket, and hope. It may or may not be true but let's hear it and figure it out in time together! Love you Anons!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Maybe she is already gone and this may be to awaken the rest of the masses to the truth. Time will tell, do your own research and use discernment. If it is true it wil be very difficult for those who are unaware. Be kind, we were awoken for a reason - love, compassion and patience will be needed as this situation unfolds and plays out. Peace and love to ALL!!
❤️🌞🙏

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

how can I attach a document to my messages (new not yours) ??? I'm having difficulties learning this technology/program

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

You trying from a cell phone or a desktop/laptop?

(1) Show this thread

I pray to God this is true!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch. Just saying. Just be careful following dates. Research this article and read everything with an open mind.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

One can only pray this is true.....

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I've been reading these each day and I've researched those names mentioned to see if they are with the military JAG, they are. I'm hoping that this too is 100%. Podesta testified against her, his trial I think is next week. So let's see what that brings up. Use discernment in all things - Reseach and keep moving forward.

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

havent the tribunals and many convictions already happened and perhaps they are only now teleasing them. 4/26 doesnt necessarily mean 4/26/21

(1) Show this thread

Hope this is for real.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

what about murdering children for adrenochrome?

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Dead is Dead,, The Source knows everything she has done. She will be able to spend eternity with Lucifer in the fires of Hell.

(1) Show this thread

Mother 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🐶 Wife of the incredible @LuisJr40 💍 Truth Seeker 🔎 Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 #TrumpTrain 🚂

I hope with my entire soul this is true!