Santa Surfing Sunday 1/24/2021 Breaking News Video!
Trump Did What? 😉
Fraud Vitiates Everything!
Thank you@Xanon
https://youtu.be/3OJQtvaKu1w

Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

I can't duplicate the flyer showing the Patriot Party Organization on FEC. The address for FEC was 999 something street on flyer, but when you go directly to the FEC.gov, the number is 1050. Who picks an address like 999 anyway. What is it upside down?😠

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Wife* Mom* Patriot * Proud Trump Supporter * WWG1WGA*

I just love this picture of President and Melania Trump ❤️

This is a painting by a British woman, Shelley Eynon. She shares her work in a group we are in together. I hope you love it as much as many of of do!

i tried to join this yesterday and i couldn't, my phone was presenting it until i allowed the update... just another form of CONTROL from big tech

In response Reb Champ007 to her Publication

preventing it

(1) Show this thread

59 years old and currently living in the UK. Hoping for a better 2021 in a world free of censorship and oppression. Freedom for all.

☺️Santa rocks

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy 🐿❤🇺🇸🕊🥳🥳💃💃🐿🐿💣That's what makes me smile!

You are Always such an enlightening Angel 😇💖! God bless and Thank you so much 🙏❤! Thank you also for the beautiful card that you send! It brought happy tears down my cheeks. It was another unexpected blessing, like you always are to do many of us! Aloha Ohana

Juan O Savin.... ( 45 ) . ( 1 of 7 ) ( FREE-dom ) ( CFM ) ....... ( A. E B....... ) ( 914 ) ( A-C ../ K-M ../ L-N ../ ) ( Trump Card ) (4 -5 -5 - 9 ) ( half-tyme ) ( ouch! 521 /40 /30 ) . o ....... 6 5 2 Code , If Solved PLEASE Keep It To Yourself 4 His Safety & The Safety Of Our Republic.. Thank You ! Thanks for what your doing now and what you have done in the past... Thanks Santa. You may receive the BIGGEST Christmas present ever this Christmas 4 ALL your hard Work..Much Love...

I believe in God, love AMERICA & MY FREEDOMS!!! Navy VET...And PROUD of IT! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 TRUMP is my PRESIDENT....

i love the beautiful black hills...i live here😉 when President Trump was here...we got a picture of his trump train bus...😁

Only followers of this user (@Terislider) can see their posts

https://youtu.be/vUPZWBqwJ3E

Please watch this .. another path for President Trump

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

In response patriot USA2020 to his Publication

welcome over I have missed you since the last implosion on T. Glad your back on a feed vs chat. Heading out to watch todays broadcast. thank you

(1) Show this thread

is the patriot party document a PAC And uses a gmail account?

yay! I found you! ❤️

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

HEY SANTA!!! LOVE your videos! Check out The Gunner's Wife latest video on YouTube. only 3:21 minutes. it goes along with the end of your Fridays video! Very interesting! You and Sammy Rock!!! ♥️🤍💙

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Interesting for some reason Fox news said President Trump has no plans for creating a third party. This is the day after we all saw he filed for the Patriot Party. Dump Fox News!

Gold Star Wife. Patriot. WWG1WGA *De Opress Libre*

YAAAAAAAAY!! So happy to find you!!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

How soon can we register for the Patriot Party??? The numbers of members will scare the hell out of the DS.

awesome video@santasurfing!!!!

I am here for the Truth and nothing but the Truth so help me God!

Go Sammy uh huh. Ty 4 all you do.

does anyone have a link to LIVE CAM of the White House?
nothing showing up on YouTube for today

Anyone know who Michael Joseph Gaul is, the guy who registered The Patriot Party?

In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication

hi woody. glad to see you here. discord killed me too

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. I support our President Donald J Trump. I have been purged from Twitter 4 or 5 times. Glad to be reunited with my Patriot family.

Hi Santa I keep clicking on the link for discord, It says I need # and a four letter code. I already have a profile, I just cant figure out how to follow you.

finally finding my peeps!! just learning this new site... do you have a discord?

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Namaste Santa 🙏💜🙏💜

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Awesome broadcast Santa!!
Made my day!🥰
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

made mine too 😘🤗❤🇺🇸🍾🥂🙏🏼

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Mum. That is all.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I think a third party would be foolish... it would only split the vote between rebublican and patriot ... so the demons would always win. Always. This is not logical or strategic in any way shape or form. How many third parties win now?

(11) Show this thread

Cuenadian Patriot. Sammy Surfer. Child of God. Qquestioner. Seeker. And so much more than they ever let me believe. WWG1WGA

Hiya Santa!!!! Finally managed to stert my account here! Love you! Aloha!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Santa! Welcome to the party platform!! I sent out a message to post pictures, memes, clips of POTUS today to show our support and love! We all miss him!