Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

God is good! Blessings upon these two great , great Patriots!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

But DJT does not. So I've heard 🤔

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

prob bc President Trump still has to
appear to remain neutral and Lin Wood is
straight to the heart blunt / shocking w/ reveals

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

whooohooo! 👍👏👏👏👏❤️

Def down with Lin, I think he is who he says he is. They all need to tell AJ to fk off. JS.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Tell them if they are not diabetic, epsom salt soaks will give them extra energy for traveling, great detox also.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Thereby endorsing the information he has disseminated over the past few months...

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Patriot Dream Teams are forming.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

yes they are and we need more

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Amen to that!!!

(2) Show this thread