Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Yes lot of people miss you a lot. Hope you and your family is safe. Lot of people love you all over this world. God Bless you.

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

God Bless You and Your Family President Trump! We Love You!

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

💔💔We sure do

Truth seeker. Patriot. Photog. Animals. Nature. It's all for the children. wwg1wga.

100%

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Best president ever! I am ready for all the years ahead.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

yes we do!!! hurry back sir! we need you

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

Anybody got the pic of pepe in the stands at this game? I've looked everywhere for it.

That's an understatement, 😭😭

[IT'S ALL A LIE] The Inauguration Was Filmed 3 Weeks Before It Actually Happened...

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzqJf1hhoI

#MAGA#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune#wakeUp#lies#Trump#Biden#HiddenKnowledge

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

We miss him and his family very, very much. Ireally miss your dancing to.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I DO MISS PRESIDENT TRUMP. A LOT MORE THAN ANY OF YOU KNOW.💖💖💖💖

Patriot for America! Digital Soldier Trump is my President #HoldtheLine #PatriotParty WWG1WGA

Love how he went by the window behind Biden's press conference!

I do miss him. I know he is still working for us though. Gives me comfort while I wait.

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

He's coming back..no worries❤

#PromisesMadePromisesKept 🇺🇸