Only followers of this user (@QuantumActive) can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Quantum Active to his Publication

It does appear#ThePatriotParty is official & active ~ registereded on 1/22/2021 interestingly at 1:22pm🧐
I took my screenshot at 4:45 😳~#POTUS45
No coincidencesβ€ΌοΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸΏπŸ’“

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower πŸ’šπŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ¬πŸ’š

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’«βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

F.E.C. recorded campaign contributions to Donald J. Trump during his time in office, etc. To date, there are no more campaign contributions under this F.E.C.#1489852. I'm not an attorney or legally skilled to know what is going on with this particular post. Donald J. Trump would announce to all of us if he were creating the 'Patriot Party'. At this point in time, doing so would create an enormous amount of division. Happy digging...

Only followers of this user (@QuantumActive) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Posting what I'm finding. Still Digging
https://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Political-Party

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/registering-political-party/ It appears a LOCAL party in Georgia may have filed this. Still Digging

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAmerica FirstπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA

A little info attached but go look at Linkedin for more.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Barb Patriot to her Publication

Where I live we only have a volunteer Fire Company, but my husband has been a member for nearly 40 years. So proud of him and all that run into buring buildings while others are running away. Love all you guys.

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP did not file this

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ Love my President Donald Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ Love my Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Micheal Noseph Gaul did. It says it toward the bottom.

US Army Veteran and 100% Pro Trump. The Inability to think is our worst vulnerability

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

isnt this for impeachment protection somehow

(2) Show this thread