Nice outfit

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Are you all seeing it yet....

sure am...
I was watching a video and one of the people that I followed was saying that Trump and Melania got a divorce and supposedly Trump is with Princess Diana. I started to laugh and that's what made it click in my brain like what if Melania was Diana so I started looking up the year Diana died when Melania and Trump Matt got married when Barron was born. what if Diana was always Melania melania's name means Darkness from dark to light just a thought there will be many meanings I believe 4 dark to light

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Krissycash in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

This has been an amazing ride keep digging..

thank you
i am so happy to see others feel and think the same❤❤❤
vannoy's made me wonder why Melania was wearing the same clothes but I just had assumed originally that it was because she knew that she would be exposed at some point. But then after it clicked that she maybe Melania I was like🎯

only 1 inch difference in height and when I asked google what was Princess Diana's height the response was Princess Diana's height "IS" not "WAS" 🤷‍♀️😁🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread