Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

That's MY President!!

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

Yup and that is what the MSM has done.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I am sure that over 80 million American's and millions around the world DO NOT always have "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" from President Trump and family as well.😇😇😍😍

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I am sure that over 80 million American's and millions around the world DO NOT always have "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" from President Trump and family as well.😇😇😍😍

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Sadly, so MANY that were Trump supporters have lost hope since Jan. 6 and especially after the fake Inauguration Jan. 20. You must be here for the l o n g haul. No one has put up with more bullshit than he has.

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

I truly love POTUS!!
Strong Courageous Fearless Intelligence +
Definitely speaks his mind! 👍
The People's President
👍🇨🇦

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

follow this patriot. he is a keeper