Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The only way to truly win is to stop supporting [their] system through our money. If we continue to do so, nothing will ever be unrigged and we will never truly have freedom... unless God can intervene. The entire system is too large. God and prayer are the only way.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana is starting a prayer time every day from now until we win.
Some wanted the same time as Bards of War at 1:11. Some want a time in the evening when most ppl are off work. Because of my schedule as well I would need an evening time.

I do not just want to have us all pray out loud together I also want all of us to concentrate & speak out loud to manifest the future that we want for this country at the same time to co-create together as well as praying together and asking God to hear our request for this country.

The pure power of this would be enormous.

Nana's question to you DoQ is if you will commit to join us like everyone else when you can?

I would be honored to go to my knees in prayer with you and other patriots! I pray often but prayer in numbers is stronger!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarieG6492 in this post can reply

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

where 2 or more gather, I am there also !!

I will pray as well what time?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇🙏