Only people mentioned by @DonJohnson in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Don Johnson to his Publication

Nana has heard b4 that all utilities railways and such if you filter up to the top you will find the Paysuer Family Trust under new names!
Been that way since b4 we had railroads.
Who exactly owns 90% of the entire stock market?
Do they still have the paper?
Did it get washed away in NO in the hurricane or did the White Hats take it?
Nana always has questions.
If everyone cashed out their stocks, gold, and silver derivatives who you all get paid?
Hell fookn NO!

If you are not physically holding your gold and silver how exactly do you think you will get it when everything goes to hell in a hand basket?
They over sold the shit ppl, the sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

Waiting......

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I've seen the Hillary *Evergreen* Boxcars attached to the CN cars travelling on the tracks that go through our community. Have questioned the *leaders* of the region#jenoconnell#erinotoole if they know anything about this #crickets

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I bet crickets: Someone is getting something out of it. They are all bought and paid for in one way or another. Follow the $ as they say.

(1) Show this thread

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

I recall when Buffett bought the railway....
I figured he was up to no good!
control ~ monolopy

LOVE GOD, AMERICA, FAMILY, MILITARY, PATRIOTS, and TRUTH SEEKERS. Here at VK suggestion.

CORRECT! Not to mention money made from being heavily invested in the Marmon group which manufactures the tank cars, out of wait for it. The Chicago area. 🤔🤔🤔

A Self-Conscious Co-Creator, Efficient Director of Cosmic Energy Forces. A Light Warrior/WayShower for All

Oracle of Omaha my A** ...Another Greed Monger

Greedy bastard, he is!