The sinking of the Titanic led to the creation of the Federal Reserve. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus, and John Jacob Astor were on the ship. They were three of the wealthiest men in the world at the time. These three men were the main opposition to the creation of the U.S. Fed. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve came into being in the United Stated. This was controlled by the The Rothschild family.

There are no coincidences.

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

please tell me about Pearl Harbor this is the forst i have heard about it

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

I've been a Titanic-fanatic most of my life, and only just saw this posted elsewhere recently!! I've never looked into the backgrounds of the passengers etc.
If you'd told me 5 years ago that the Titanic didn't strike an iceberg but was sunk deliberately, because of those 3 men being aboard, I would not have believed you!!
I've always believed the iceberg theory, but now this makes so much sense!
It saddens me to find out the truth, that so many people died because of the selfish greed of a few who wanted those men dead. It angers me that we've been lied to about it for so long!😭🛳️⚰️💔🤬

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response Aussie4 Trump to her Publication

welcome home

(1) Show this thread

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

I've been a Titanic-fanatic most of my life, and only just saw this posted elsewhere recently!! I've never looked into the backgrounds of the passengers etc.
If you'd told me 5 years ago that the Titanic didn't strike an iceberg but was sunk deliberately, because of those 3 men being aboard, I would not have believed you!!
I've always believed the iceberg theory, but now this makes so much sense!
It saddens me to find out the truth, that so many people died because of the selfish greed of a few who wanted those men dead. It angers me that we've been lied to about it for so long!😭🛳️⚰️💔🤬

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Watch "Juan O Savin - Titanic Reversals & the Deepstate’s Purim disaster! Deepstate Purim BOOMERANG#Q142" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/qsJvOvhyHeQ 😊💙

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Yes. I knew after reading Juan O Savin's book, "Kid By the Side of the Road". DISGUSTING! These people stopped at NOTHING to get what they wanted...even if it meant the cost of thousands upon thousands of lives. DEATH meant nothing to them...but I bet it's going to mean something to them now! BASTARDS! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

No Coincidences🤔 "Tesla found it difficult to work for Edison (due to Edison's reneging on financial promises), but soon found backers to finance his research and development projects and his new inventions. Financiers, such as John Pierpont (J.P.) Morgan, George Westinghouse and John Jacob Astor were among those who saw the potential in Tesla's pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit to capitalize on his technological discoveries in electricity, wireless communications, and physics"

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Kennedy Vision WON 1111, FOOK'EM THEY ARE DONE FOREVER

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

John-John YOU ARE A HERO OF HUMANITY, GOD'S WORK DONE BY HIS GOOD MEN, WE WILL NEVER FORGET JFK GOD'S PLAN WON

(1) Show this thread

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Finally the people are waking up thanks to social media.

Suspended from Twitter- WWG1WGA- MAGA- GOD WINS

it was actually the Olympic that sank not Titanic

In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication

No it wasn't. That IS a conspiracy theory! 😊
The Olympic was withdrawn from service and sold for scrap in 1935; demolition was completed in 1937.

(1) Show this thread