Liftoff. SpaceX sent 143 satellites into orbit this morning.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

πŸ˜ŽπŸ’πŸ™

i love you too SpaceX 😘

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² and Putin πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί for a better world and peace πŸ•Š. NCSWIC πŸ–€πŸ€β€

Project Odin?

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I really want to be back on twitter just for this & Elon. πŸ˜” And, Feel Good Page & Schumann.
Otherwise, AnonUp is My Jamskis πŸ₯° I love it here so very much !!! Thank You All & Thank You@administrator πŸ₯° What a Beautiful Place that You have created here now πŸ₯°

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Well then, this isn't the Gif that I picked for this post, but ok. Not going to delete it. Good Message. πŸ™βœοΈ Thanks God πŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

what do ya know?! 14+3=..... 17!!!! Have we not been seeing 17 everywhere lately?!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

What is the significance of that?

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Promising.

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ˜ŽπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”Kinda weird. Started reading this and started sneezing. Guess I'm sneezy...

(1) Show this thread

YAYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸš€#ElonMusk

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

I think we are now up to about 1,100 satellites deployed?