Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Trump supporter Qanon WWG1WGA The great Awakening MAGA Savannah, Georgia ...

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

i will NEVER give up.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

❀️THe King LIVES😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Trump supporter Qanon WWG1WGA The great Awakening MAGA Savannah, Georgia ...

whats going on with my bud, @55? praying all is good? please inform me

In response Donna Bazemore to her Publication

He got kicked off twitter and found new home over on GAB a couple days ago. He seems to be settling in. Waiting for our first 72-Quiz show to know all is back to normal..

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Cool, I got to like this on#72.