Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The only way to truly win is to stop supporting [their] system through our money. If we continue to do so, nothing will ever be unrigged and we will never truly have freedom... unless God can intervene. The entire system is too large. God and prayer are the only way.

My prayer sessions are ramping up more ( if that were possible) The only thing I am leaving in my bank is debt, when all is said and done. Buying silver bit by bit. We are not only in a lockdown for 13 months, the Premier of Ontario is announcing curfew tomorrow. I’m watching everyone lose their shit here atm. Thanks to you and many others I am calm, cool and collected. Still mask free with 4 tickets in violation of no mask..and ready to fight! The Lord will carry us through. 🙏❤️ God bless you Doq!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it